Palmer Station videos...

Earlier in the season, the Detrich science group had a photographer/videographer, Frank Hegyi, documenting their work here. The videos are up on YouTube now, and I thought I'd share the link to them with you.

They have an overview of the trip down, including the detour to Ushuaia Argentina for a medical emergency that I alluded to in an earlier post. Now that the story is out in public, you can see for yourself what happened. In addition, it shows a lot of the station, the area around the station, and the science that the Detrich group is doing in Antarctica. I think you will recognize a lot of the people in the videos from some of my previous posts.

Thanks to Frank Hegyi and Bill Detrich for sharing these videos, and I hope you enjoy them...


Popular posts from this blog

Weekends...

Final post from Antarctica?...

Chchchchanges...